The advent of high-availability Wi-Fi has led to an explosion in personal devices such as smartphones, tablets and of course, portable computers, for individuals with multiple devices desiring to connect concurrently where ever they are; at home, office, or traveling.
Ruckus delivers “simply better connections,” so you can ensure awesome customer experiences. Ruckus’ high-performance Wi-Fi network infrastructure provides secure, reliable access to applications and services no matter how tough the environment. Ruckus’ patented technologies innovate across wireless and wired networks to meet industry-specific needs.
Earlier this summer, Ruckus launched a cost-effective, high-performance Wi-Fi for the hospitality market. This all-in-one access point (AP) and switch drives higher guest satisfaction and minimizes cabling for hotels. The Ruckus H320 all-in-one AP and switch provides hotel guests with fast, reliable Wi-Fi and enables guests to simultaneously connect multiple devices to hotel Wi-Fi networks.
- 11ac Wave 2 (with MU-MIMO) access point in a wall-plate form factor
- BeamFlex+TM adaptive antenna technology that maximizes in-room coverage ensuring a performance optimized wireless experience.
- Two 100Mbps Ethernet switch ports for in-room devices like IP-phones, printers, or smart service bars
- Support for Maximum 100 Clients per AP
- Cost effective price point for large per-room deployments
- Design heritage with the customer (hotels, dormitories, etc.) benefits in mind with rear-facing lights to avoid the intrusion of blinking lights that might interrupt sleep.
For more information on the Ruckus offerings related to hospitality please see the below video:
For more information on the Ruckus H320 AP, visit https://www.ruckuswireless.com/products/access-points/ruckus-indoor/ruckus-h320 or follow them on Twitter at @RuckusWireless.
 This is part of Ruckus’ 3rd generation of wall-plat APs